The most effective time investment
We live in hurried times. We count every minute. We are looking for the fastest solution. However, there are areas in which it is worth investing. Investing, i.e. making use of the deposit so that we will make a big profit on it..
Time invested in quality diagnostics will save hours of inefficient training and regeneration and days after overloading caused by inappropriate training. On the other hand, you will find out when the training has the highest effect. The use of such a "training window" brings more time savings.
MySASY saves time:
- provides outputs that were only available from a time-consuming laboratory visit,
- increasing the training load in the system-identified supercompensation phase demonstrably increases the training effect while maintaining or even reducing the training time,
- reducing the load in the system-identified phase of reduced regenerative capacity saves time that would be spent on inefficient training,
- the system identifies the first signs of overloading and thus greatly reduces the likelihood of injuries or other health complications and associated time requirements,
- measurement with maximum accuracy and report value 1-2 times a week brings more usable outputs to the training process than short-term measurements with only very general outputs.
The results of spectral analysis of heart rate variability (SA HRV) and their use for training management cannot be compared and confused with the indicative "minute fatigue tests", which are provided today by almost every sports watch.
It is true that only scans of at least 300 beats in two basic positions will allow you to evaluate changes in the heart rhythm in all three basic frequency ranges (HF, LF, VLF). The evaluation of the full range of the spectrum is an essential condition for the use of the Spectral Analysis of Heart Rate Variability, providing detailed, unparalleled information to manage training, based on an evaluation of BOTH branches of the autonomic nervous system.